Friday, November 7, 2008

End of the week...

Well, here it is, the end of the week AGAIN! I know it's a really trite and tired saying, but I truly have a hard time believing how fast time flies at this stage in my life. I am not "old" but I sometimes, I regret that I haven't appreciated each and every day for the joys, the work, the struggles, the whole process of living. It is easy to get busy and forget about being joyful, grateful and to remember to have fun with life. Look at this beautiful sunset! Isn't it inspiring??



Today was a beautiful day. I love the temperature this time of year!!

Random change of thought... my homeowner's association sent out a note today about this precious dog who was abandoned in our neighborhood with two bags of dog food. His name is "Jack" and if you know anyone interested, please leave a comment and I'll try to get the contact information to you. From what they say, he is a great dog, gentle with children and other pets and is happy outdoors without frequent barking. He looks like a great dog... part chocolate lab and part "??"



Have a great weekend, y'all!!!!

No comments: