Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful trees...

I woke up this morning really wanting to take some photos of the beautiful trees. I even took my camera with me today. I am just loving all the amazing bursts of color... reds, yellows, golds, and green! But, alas, I got off too late tonight and it was already too dark. Maybe tomorrow!!

Changing subjects, but I am really proud of myself. I am the WORST procrastinator and am terrible about scheduling needed appointments. However, so far this week I have done great. I have scheduled appointments with the vet, my dentist, my car (and yes, they fixed the mirror, Jen!), the fence doctor, the handyman (to fix the guest bathroom door before Thanksgiving!) and so on! Whew!! I even got my poor car washed (which was getting dreadfully dirty both inside and out!)

However, I still have to schedule the waterfall guy (it's broken AGAIN!), my mammogram (UGH!) and my colonoscopy (UGH... UGH... UGH!!!!!) Turning 50 is heck!! :)

But, I'll count my blessings that it has been a good week and I'm so, so, so lucky to have great friends, a wonderful job and an amazing family.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: