Saturday, November 29, 2008

Canton Trade Days...





What a fun day we had today! We spent the middle part of the day shopping in Canton, Texas at the First Monday Trade Days. There were so many beautiful things to see, touch, smell and taste!! We found a few real bargains... including sunglasses for $5, some gifts for half of the price I had actually purchased in Dallas, candles, and gift bags and wrapping paper for a steal! We had a delicious lunch outside including, of course, tornado potatoes (basically homemade potato chips made from a spiral cut potato.) They were so good!! Cathryn took photos, so I'll add them to my post soon.

Then, when we got home this afternoon, Debbie helped me put up my Christmas tree and it looks so pretty!! (She's such a good friend!) Now... need to finish decorating the mantle, wrapping presents and making candy before the party at my house on Friday. (Photos to come in the next few days!!) Yay for the holidays!!

:)

No comments: