Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing too inspiring today, but...

I'm so excited that I got my Christmas cards already!! I love Shutterfly and every year they have a great sale if you order them early. I literally ordered the cards one evening about midnight and got them in two days!! I could hardly believe it. The wonderful thing about ordering them so early, is that you have plenty of time to get them addressed and everything. I also have started my Christmas spreadsheet but Jen beat me to the punch this year and got hers started first!! I'm not always so organized, but I do LOVE it when it works out like that!!!!!

I go back to the orthopedic doc tomorrow morning for hopefully my last elbow appointment. What a miracle it is that our bones just heal with time. It's simply amazing.

Hope y'all are enjoying this beautiful, crisp weather!! :)

No comments: