Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Week...

Well, it was a fun, busy week. One of the highlights was going to the "Boomers Comic Club" at Prestonwood. There was a great Christian comedian and I got to go with a friend, Linda Walker, who I met through Silpada Jewelry. I was tired after a long day of work, but it was still fun to do something new!




Last night, I went with a few of my old church buddies to a party with a new group and we had a really nice time meeting a bunch of new people from other area churches. We were encouraged to wear costumes, so Jen helped me find this fun hat that I wore. Although it wasn't a dramatic costume or anything, a bunch of the other girls really loved it!


Spending today getting ready for next week... :) Here we go again!!!!

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

LOVE the hat! you looked great!