Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Fun, The Laughter, The Joy!


What a great weekend I had... It all started with dinner at the Peasner's on Friday night. Chris grilled chicken and it was DELICIOUS. Jeri and Chris are always such wonderful hosts!! On Saturday, Jen, Stephanie and Allie hosted a Joyfully Pink baby shower for Elizabeth Joy Bush and her mom, Jen. It was so much fun. Truly, everything was PINK!!

Later that evening, I had a BBQ dinner with some church friends. We told stories, caught up with each other's lives, and laughed til we nearly cried. I got home about 2 am, if that gives any indication of the fun we had. On Monday, Jen and I had a great Girl's Day Out. We didn't get a chance to do everything we wanted, but it was still wonderful to spend some quality time with my sweet daughter!!

Ahhh... Good Times!

:)

No comments: