Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Monday again!

Yep, it's Monday again. I literally cannot believe how fast life moves. It's been nearly two months since the wedding and WOW... it's just coming toooooooo fast these days. But, I loved this weekend. Debbie and I went to the Farmer's Market in downtown Dallas and got some pretty plants for my yard and some beautiful strawberries (for $1 per quart!), a fresh pineapple, grapefruit, bananas and plums. Yummy! Then, Debbie helped me plant the flowers and clean up my front flower bed. It looks so much better! I also got these fun new outdoor beds for Fred and Max. They are called Dogirondack chairs and they look so cute on the back patio. I think they will help keep the back yard looking a little nicer without all of the old towels, bedding and stuff that the puppies kept dragging off the porch.

Checking out for now! :)

No comments: