Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reality Show Junkie

Ok, I confess... I'm a reality show junkie. Give me American Idol, Deal or No Deal, One vs. 100, America's Got Talent, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, The Last Restaurant Standing, Trading Spaces, Design on a Dime, Househunters, Carol Duvall, Crafters Coast to Coast, Wheel of Fortune, and on and on... I love them. I record them and when I have time, I watch them. Or, if I'm pressed for time, I speed through them and watch how they end up. I don't know why I find them so interesting, but I do.

Regarding American Idol... I have no idea who I want to win. Both David Cook and David Archuletta are awesome and I think both are going to be stars. What amazing careers they have in front of them. I also loved Syesha and know that she will also have a fabulous career. All in all, I have loved this season!!

No comments: