Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear 2010...

Wow, you have been an amazing and wonderful year! I have SO much for which to be grateful... a wonderful family and children (who all love each other and get along!); an incredible fiance' who loves me for who I am; a safe, warm and beautiful home; three sweet pets (Indy, Max and JB); a great job with a great organization and a visionary leader for a boss; a host of super friends (including great Facebook friends); a reliable, fun car; and so much more than I can hardly describe. I look across the world and see pain and hunger and anger and loss on the faces of so many people... I don't want to ever forget to count my blessings and do what I can to help in my corner of the world.

To 2010, it's about time to say "So long..." but please know I'll never forget you. You have been a spectacular year!

Love and always,
Kim :)

No comments: