Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update on My Life

Well, it's been a busy month for me... but soooooo much fun!! Steve and I are quite an item now and we have been seeing each other almost every day (when he doesn't have to work in the evenings). He is such a hard working guy!

We have done regular dates and just run errands together. Always so compatible and having such a good time together. We are planning a party for Friday evening after work with old friends from Prestonwood so they can see my new house. Steve made homemade salsa last night and we are planning a fun evening with everyone. I can't wait for them to meet him. :)

I had a fun trip to San Francisco for a work-related conference. I'll try to post pictures this weekend when I have a minute.

More to come after the party!! :)

No comments: