Monday, July 12, 2010

Great Weekend!

I had such a fun weekend... I took a couple of days off and went to White Deer again, but this time for a baby shower for the daughter of some really precious friends. She's having identical twin girls, Raegan, and Ryleigh. It was a sea of pinkness and jungle animals. Everything was sooooo cute (in duplicate!) Here are some pics of the shower.



Mommy-to-be Jessica and Grandmom-to-be, Miriam

Jessica and Great-grandmom Cora

Sweet table centerpieces

Four generations of wonderful women!!

I also got to spend some quality time with Dad. Here are a few pics from life at the farm. :)



When I got home, Steve stopped by and we had a great time just hanging out. Now, I have one more day of vacation today. I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy the day

It was a very HAPPY, fun weekend! :)

No comments: