Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whew... Survived the Day!




There were some moments that I wasn't quite sure, but we survived the day. It was touch and go on whether we would close in time for me to keep the moving schedule I had so carefully crafted. We still have one little piece of business to finish first thing tomorrow morning, but the title company and realtors don't think it will affect my actual move. YAY!!! The packing process was pretty intense today. There are boxes all over the house and empty closets (which are very rare in my life!) :)

It will be a pretty long day tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to getting there and starting the unpacking process!

Last shots of home...

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

just don't post pictures of my room all packed up.. i'm doing pretty well (not getting emotional yet) just seeing these pictures. i think my room would set me over the edge :)