Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting it together...

It's starting to feel like home and I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Luis and his crew are coming to take down the wallpaper in all the bathrooms today. There are a few other minor repair items that he is making, like adding an electrical outlet by the telephone (the prior owner had an "old style" phone that did not require electricity.) I'm also having the desk delivered in the formal living room and having the locks replaced today. I will feel so much better knowing all these things are taken care of before I go back to work. :)

Here are a few pics from the house. Can't wait for everyone to come see it!

Bedroom:

My bedroom overlooks the pool... It's such a pretty view to wake up to!


Kitchen table area:


View of the den from the kitchen:


Another view of the kitchen:

No comments: