Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Progress!

We had a really productive day and I'm TIRED! We went through most of the boxes and drawers in Jen's room and several boxes from the garage (that had been in the attic). There were some precious stories and old pictures to reminisce about. :)

Jon and I also took years and years of old chemicals and paint to the hazardous waste disposal site this afternoon. All those old paint cans are finally GONE! :)

We accomplished a lot and I feel really good about today! BTW, all of this hard work today was my Christmas present from Jen and Jon. Such a fabulous gift!! Spending time together, even working, was wonderful!!!! Love you guys and THANK YOU!!!

Now we're getting ready for a final family get-together at the Peasner's before Jon goes back to school tomorrow. I'm gonna miss that boy!

No comments: