Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun Day!


Had a fun day today... I got to show my friend Debbie M. the new house and it was awesome getting to go back and see it one more time. I also did a little consignment shopping and found a piece of furniture for the living room. It's a desk/work station that looks like a bookcase. It's really cool and the keyboard tray pulls out and looks like a drawer when it's shut. The bottom cabinets house the printer and all of the cords, so none of the cords will be a tangled mess like they are currently at my house. I think that finishes all my pre-house shopping, except maybe for a TV for the den.

Changing gears...
Tomorrow, there will be MLK celebrations across the country and I want to leave everyone with a couple of his quotes...

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
"

Hope everyone has a good week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome quotes mom :)