Saturday, November 7, 2009

Up Early!

I'm up early today to go get new drawer handles and pulls for the back bathroom and to get new swtchplates for the rooms that are being painted. I can't believe how much better it's looking! Unfotunately, they painted the ceiling almond instead of white so they will have to re-do that in the hall... But it's looking so fresh!!!! Yay!!!

(Now... I have to go through all the STUFF that I took out of the rooms before they painted to decide what to keep and toss before I put the rooms back together!!!). Oh well... It's well worth it! :)

2 comments:

Stephani said...

I love getting stuff done around the house! It makes you feel so much better..and unfortunately Im not doing too much of that today:( spending too much time catching up on facebook and tivo..

Kim Davison said...

Ahhh... that's fun, too! The current painting project is finished for now, but now I have to put everything back in place (rehang pictures, etc.) Hope you guys are doing well.. Miss you!!