Thursday, November 5, 2009

Painting progress...

Well, I'm back at it... the remodeling and fixing up the house continues!! Today, the painters came and finished taking down the blue wallpaper in the entry way and they repaired and textured the hallway walls and ceiling. It is looking much better and I can't wait to see it when the paint starts going up. Of course, the fresh look is making everything that hasn't been painted lately look distressed... Next on the interior is the red room (the study). It will be primed and painted the same lovely shade of "Toasted Almond" with "Off White" trim. It's going to look a LOT different!! I'm trying to get "stuff" cleaned up in there tonight so they can tackle it next.

Then, outside, the fence guys are washing, staining and sealing my beautiful fence this week. It had really started to fade, so I am looking forward to a fresh look outside, too!

I'll post pictures when they take the next step. :)

No comments: