Saturday, August 22, 2009

Productive Day!

Well, today was a really productive day. The tile guys nearly finished setting the tile (just a few trim pieces remain) and finished grouting about half of it. I know they were so tired after working about 10 hours. See updated shower picture below...


They also added drywall to eliminate the door that was between the kitchen and the master bath. Now instead of having three doors into my little bathroom, there is only one from the bedroom. MUCH BETTER!! The first photo is the view from inside the bathroom. The second is the view from the kitchen. They will be adding open shelving to complete the space on the kitchen side and will finish out the wainscoting and chair rail on the master bath side to tie it in to the existing finishes. Can't wait to see it all finished (and I hope I don't miss the door into the kitchen too much.)


Then, after I got my hair done this afternoon, I did a little accessory shopping for the guest half-bath and found this cute corner shelf at Hobby Lobby (30% off!!).


I found the fun round mirror at World Market a few weeks ago for 50% off! Yay for finding good deals!! (Just wait til you see the mirror I found for the master bath. I found a great deal. Even Jen could hardly believe it.)


More to come on Monday or Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

love the corner shelf and picture! perfect!