Sunday, August 2, 2009

Every Monday Matters...

I bought a new book today and I'm really excited about it. It's called "Every Monday Matters" by Matthew Emerzian and Kelly Bozza. The premise of the book is that we have the power to make a difference and it can be as small as taking the first step to do something positive. So here goes... I am going to try to post something new each Monday as I go along this journey. I hope you'll try it with me!!

Tomorrow is the day for making a list of "what matters most" and comparing that to how I spend my time each week. Then, prioritizing activities that are required and those that are optional and aligning them with "what matters most." Bottom line, I think the message is to spend time doing the important things and minimizing just wasting time. After my lazy Saturday yesterday, this is really hitting home!

Wish me luck as I start week 1 of 52!! :)

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Good luck! I might need to get that book:)