Saturday, August 1, 2009

Feeling a little guilty, but...

Wow... This was a totally lazy Saturday and I'm feeling a little guilty for wasting a perfectly good Saturday on doing virtually nothing productive. I woke up at 4 am for no reason and then turned down the a/c and went back to sleep. Woke up at 8 and checked my email, started watching a made-for-tv movie and just chilled for a couple of hours. Then, I fell back to sleep until 1 pm (YIKES!) Got up (again), took a shower, started my laundry and went back to my room and started watching another movie. At 7-ish, I made breakfast for dinner for Jon and me (with some extra scrambled eggs for the dogs) and then did the dishes and finished my laundry. (Actually, the last load is still in the dryer.)

Oh, well, tomorrow will be more productive! I definitely can't say I didn't get enough rest this weekend!! :)

No comments: