Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friday Night Glow...

On Friday night, the birthday festivities began... Steve and I went to the Plano Balloon Festival for the "glow" and it was so much fun to see the huge balloons being lit up. I think I got a few good pictures... (but it was a bit of a challenge to capture the photos on my little iPhone)

It all started with a really gorgeous sunset...





Then, came the balloons...











As we were walking out of the park area, they had a countdown for a "full glow" where all the balloons were lit up. It was so much prettier in person, but I think you can get an idea.



Then, we headed to the NYLO to join in an engagement party for Steve's daughter and her fiance', Jamie and Jason, that was given by his other daughter Julie and their colleagues at Enterprise (where Jamie and Jason work). It was really fun and I am sooo glad we went. It was a great Friday night!! Below is a cute picture of Julie and Jamie. :)

No comments: