Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Progress and Updates...

Well, the buyer and I finalized the agreement today following the inspection, so now, we are all ready for the closing process in February. I am so grateful that this process has gone so smoothly so far.

I also think I have found a house to buy in McKinney. I have made an offer, so I am now waiting to see whether they accept it. I love the location and I've heard that the three most important things to consider when buying real estate are... "location, location, location!" So... hopefully, this is a good decision. :)

I also got to go see my new office today. It's going to be really nice. Below is a picture taken from the 4th floor looking down to the atrium floor. There were workers everywhere, but it is coming together and looking really beautiful.


Below is a picture of my new office. It's nearly finished and we get to move in late January/early February when all the furniture has been delivered and installed. YAY!!

Below is a little better view of the windows from my office. You can't see it from this particular photo , but I get a bird's eye view of the "mixmaster" at 121 and 75 (and the stalled construction of a high-rise hotel that was going to be built next door before the economy stalled!) Hopefully, things will come around and a beautiful hotel will be constructed there soon!! :)


No comments: