Saturday, December 5, 2009

I love productive days!

After being "out of pocket" most of this week, I'm happy that today is being such a productive day... For some reason, I woke up really early and was full of energy, so I got started on my "to do" list. I started putting everything back in place from the painting process, re-glued the frame of a dining chair that had wiggled loose, etc.

Then, I treated myself to 10 am movie, "The Blind Side," which I believe is now one of my all-time favorites. It was such a heart-warming story!!

The movie was over by noon, so I hit Walmart and Lowes and picked up a few additional necessities. I can't believe how many switch plates it takes to re-do them all throughout the house. They look so nice, but every time I turn around, I find a new plug or switch that I haven't changed yet!! Hopefully, this will just about wrap them up.

I'm now getting ready to press new curtains and bedding for my room to freshen it up a bit. I'll post photos as soon as I've finished putting it all together.

Tomorrow, I'm going to work outside a little and arrange the outside furniture to spruce up the patio and deck... and then get ready to go back to work on Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good day, preparing for the holidays!!! :)

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Glad you are feeling better!! Matt and I saw the Blind Side last night and we loved it!!