Friday, January 23, 2009

A little concerned...


President Obama is making some big moves in the first days of his Presidency. We need to take note of the policies that he is reversing and the decisions he is making. They are significant and I do not believe they are heading us in the right path.

Two of these key decisions are:
* Closing the Guantanamo Bay prison.
* Expanding federal funding for abortions.

We need to pray for him... His power to change our world is huge. God is in control but part of our job is to pray.

Matthew 18:19-20 (King James Version)
19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1 comment:

Greg Silsby said...

Could not agree with you more. Well said... to the point. Let us not grow weary in praying.