Thursday, March 3, 2011

2/22/2011 - Our Wedding Day!


Jen pinned on Steve's boutonniere before the ceremony...


Our wedding program...


Making our entrance...


"Repeat after me..."


"Amazing Grace"


The kiss!


Loving every minute of this!


Signing the marriage license!


After the "I Do's"...


My dad, Jen and Jon...


Julie, Steve and Jamie...


Steve's daughters, Julie and Jamie...


The formal family pose...


Having a little fun...


A quick kiss before fajitas...


My sweet brother and sister-in-law...


Our rings in my bouquet...


Our rings and program...


Our guest "book"


Our pretty bundt cakes... White chocolate raspberry and chocolate chocolate chip. Delish!!


A bite of yummy cake...


My son-in-law, Ryan, and my niece Christen...


Steve and his good friend and hunting buddy, Louis...


A last kiss before we headed off to our hotel...


Our car was artfully decorated by my brother and son...


Jon's artwork on our "get away" car...


WE DID IT!! :)

No comments: