Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend... FUN!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had... We were blessed with delicious food and great time with family and friends! It was especially fun for Steve and me to spend our first Thanksgiving together. After everyone left, we put the tree up on Thursday evening and finished decorating it on Friday afternoon. On Saturday, we worked outside and got the porch garland and wreath put up. It was so much fun working on it together. Today, we went to church and then I did a little more shopping. When I got home, I made us dinner and then made a batch of strawberry bread. It was SOOOO yummy. :)

I have a day of vacation tomorrow, so am planning on finishing up my Christmas cards and getting them in the mail before starting my workweek. Whew! What a fun few days... This is the beauty of life. Enjoying every moment!! I feel so blessed! :)











No comments: