Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching up...


Well, it's been a few weeks since my last post. Wow.. how time flies these days. I just returned from a quick trip to visit my dad and we had a really good time helping Wayland University celebrate their 100th anniversary. The dinner was spectacular and then the entertainment was the Glen Miller Orchestra. I will post pictures tomorrow and hopefully one of my little videos from the evening. They put on a fun show for everyone and it was really something I hadn't experienced before.

I had a nice drive home today, but when I got home, I found that my sweet little fish, Petey, had died. He was a year and a half old. He had been such a dear fish and seemed to enjoy life in his pretty bowl. He was a present from the Peasners and he will really be missed! Here is a picture of Petey from about 3 months ago.

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

aw mom, sorry about petey :(