Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Weekend Family Trip

I had a wonderful weekend filled with family fun. My cousin's daughter got married in a beautiful ceremony in Lubbock and she was gorgeous. They had the most wonderful videos throughout the wedding. We later learned that her new husband is a videographer and then it all made sense! His web address is: http://www.blalockvideo.com/ 

I also got to spend a nice long car ride with another sweet cousin who lives in Dallas, but because of our work schedules, we rarely get to see each other. We spent the night at his family's house and I got to visit with his parents (my aunt and uncle) and his brother and sister and their families. What a wonderful time we had, especially in watching the kids play and have fun. They are truly precious.

Here are some pictures of the kids we took at the wedding reception and then afterwards at the house. Aren't they adorable?








Uncle Jeane and Aunt Bobbie (grandparents of the bride!)


No comments: