Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blogs...

I just love blogs of people who write from their hearts. It's a little hard for me to do, but I get so touched when I read things that other people have written. For example, I just read one posted by my new son-in-law tonight and it was absolutely precious. Now, I would never use the word precious around him, but he was describing his first two weeks of marriage to my daughter and it was so real and so from his heart. It made me love him even more to know that he could express himself so honestly and warmly and with such love and affection for my sweet daughter.

In general, I love how personal blogs (rather than political or other types of blogs) give a unique perspective and insight into a person. It's just interesting to me and often inspiring.

Hmmm.... Happy! :)

No comments: